Search This Blog

Saturday 20 December 2014

Tips on Collecting Xmas Decoration Event

Hello Chefs!!

I'm pretty sure you all are working hard to collects the xmas decoration. So how many times have you opened the Stocking already? I got to 14 times on the first day and today I got my bear already. :)


By now I  supposed you're already know how to obtain the decoration already, but for those who doesn't I post them again. They are:


1) Social activity
2) Street fair
3) Sell pasta dishes
4) Cook pasta
5) Ingredient shopping
6) Open a party
7) Serve wine

Social activities include helping friends at their restaurant and  getting help as well. So more friend more point you got to collect.

More stove, more pasta makers, and more friends do have more advantages in this events. So better to level up fast :)

To optimize your collection I found out it is best to alternate what you doing instead on keep repeating the same action or if not give some time in between action. So for example do couples street fair, then collect some of your pasta, then move to collect some of the dishes, serve the wine, then do couples visits. You can also play bingo in the middle. :P I found out I got more decoration compared if I keep repeating the same action. Like today before work I do all the 16 street charming at once and only got 1 decor out of them. :( 

So it is all about timing, so probably best to cook variety of dishes, make different time pasta, to keep the timing alternate. 

Some longer action such as pasta making and cooking ones does got more chance to obtain decor compared to the shorter ones.

It is not definite though, but still I found more using alternating method instead doing the same one at once.

So good luck and happy collecting! Don't forget to leave me comments if you got better tips. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment